Thursday 12 December 2013

The Empty Envelope by Ron Roy




Goodreads Review: 

Dink keeps getting envelopes in the mail addressed to "D. Duncan." But the letters inside all start with "Dear Doris" and don't make any sense! Josh and Ruth Rose think someone's playing a trick on Dink. But Dink is sure there's more to it than that, especially after Doris herself shows up and demands her letters!

My Thoughts:

Very very very easy read. Actually I read this book to my 6 year old this evening. He got this book from his school library for me to read it to him as a bed-time story. 

A to Z Mysteries Series: Early mystery series for kids, very popular with kids, because of the variation in the stories, and the uniformity of the characters. Mystery lovers must read. 


Happy Reading !! 

13 comments:

  1. I have heard of this series, but haven't read any of them. They sound great for young readers! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete