Tuesday 7 May 2013

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. 

To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS
 
This week's teaser comes from:
 
Second Honeymoon by James Patterson
 
 
 
"Olivia turned to her left to see the time. The clock on the nightstand said 12:30 a.m. She turned to her right to see the empty pillow next to her. She was alone."
 
My Thought:
 
I have this book on my Kindle on my iPod touch. Can't wait to finish this book. So romantic, so much passion. I hope I come up with great things to say !! Its strange I dont see anybody gave a review on this book, huh !! Looks like m gonna b first to review !!
 
Happy Reading !!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment