Monday 30 January 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



Last Week I Finished :



Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Reading Now Is :


Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Up Next :


The Stones Release by Kerry A. Jones  




How far along are you in your current read before you start thinking about what you’ll read next?




I usually know what the next 2-3 books I'm going to read are. That way I'm sure to get the books I've agreed to do a tour/review of read in time. If I don't have anything scheduled for a few days, I'll pick a book from my TBR shelf of from the books I have set aside for a challenge.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally reading Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell. There was a lot of buzz around this book, and even a movie in the works. It is not constructed in a typical fashion, but I'm really enjoying in so far.

    -Ethan
    http://e135-abookaweek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete